Yes! You read that correctly. Body Renew Fitness and Tanning now offers Personal Training online. Were all here for the same reasons right? To get fit and stay healthy. Some of us just do a better job of staying consistent and being motivated. I truly believe that everyone benefits from the accountability, motivation and consistency that a Personal Trainer brings to a workout program. I practice exactly what I preach. I have two trainers. Shay Massey trains me 6 times a week (Mon through Sat at 8:30 in the morning). She keeps my program different every single day, keeps me focused on my goals, my exercises and the reason I wanted to stay in shape. I am able to simply show up and not even have to think about what I have to do. I have another trainer that gives me high intensity non stop training 3 days a week at 2:00. He pushes me to that limit that my body just can't handle 6 days a week. I leave out of breath, tired and feeling like I just took on the world. There are days I just don't have the energy or desire to go to the gym to workout. Yet, I still manage to show up because I have an appointment with my trainer. I know that I won't allow myself to let them down by not being there.
While budget wise not everyone can or wants to be able to afford someone to train them everyday. This is the exact reason we created Body Renew Solutions. Its our online program that allows you to work directly with the benefits of a trainer, without all the costs and appointments associated with it. Here is how it works:
- Clients who elect to workout with Body Renew Solutions will get one direct one on one appointment with a trainer each and every month they are a member. During that appointment you will never step foot on a machine or pick up a weight. Instead you will sit down directly with the trainer and they will put together an online workout for you to follow. These workouts have video's attached to them so you can always "remember" exact what it is that you were suppose to be doing.
- You will get a 2, 3, 4 or 5 day program to follow at your own pace. You decide when you go into the gym to to workout or whether you would prefer to just do the workout at home. The choice is yours to make. Either way there is no guessing. You just follow the program that your trainer put together for you.
- You'll get a calorie goal to follow. Whether you follow it is up to you. No one is going to yell at you if you don't eat your veggies, but the better you do the better your progress will be.
- Once a month you will meet back up with your trainer and they will do three four things for you.
- Change around your workouts and give you new exercises to follow
- Audit and give advice to you regarding your eating habits. Its important to know what to improve so you stay on path.
- Do all your measurements so you know how much progress your making. Sometimes you see the changes an inch at a time.
- Answer any questions you have regarding your program, your eating, your progress or your challenges.
So ask yourself this. Do you want a trainer without all the cost associated with it? If the answer is yes you can get started and add this incredible service for only $39.99 a month. Just call your club and schedule your first session.
Thanks for being a member, we appreciate you.